Free Returns and Changes
To proceed to a free return, the client should take into consideration the following:
- To request a return, the customer must write an email to: email@example.com
- The customer has 15 calendar days from the date of receipt to request a return.
- When making a free return (if within the established period), the client must absorb the shipment fees. Once the order is received in our facilities, the Customer Service team will return the fees through Pay Pal covering the related costs. NOTE: This only applies to orders from USA, Canada and México. Items in your order that are designated for shipment to other countries, the client must pay all costs associated with the shipping (including customs duties and fees).
- To comply with the statement mentioned above, the customer needs to send proof of payment by email. If this receipt is not sent, the Customer Service team will not pay the shipment fees to the customer
Consideration for changes (applies within the first 15 calendar days):
- a) Request a change of size or model (by paying a re-adjustment fee; and if the cost difference is in favor of the customer, an electronic coupon will be issued to use in the store forfuture purchases),
- b) Full refund; the refund will take place within 5 business days through the payment method used by the customer.